Friday, June 5, 2009

Cheated!

I's been cheated! Cheated out of a meeting some of my bloggie friends. Cheated out of Pugpalooza! If my Mom knew more about U.S. geography, maybe I'd be goins to Kentucky this weekend for Pugpalooza.

Look at this!


View Larger Map

Do you sees how close KY is to Birmingham??? It's just as close as that drive she and J took a few weekends ago for a wedding. Isn't a pug event more important than some wedding?!?! I thinks so!

See you in October, Kentuckiana pug peoples. Even if I has to gets on a bus myself!

6 comments:

Pug Posse said...

Harry, if we knew it wasn't that far for you we would have told you about this a long time ago!!! We don't yet know the date for Pugtoberfest in October, but the next KPR event will be up close to Indy in August...it's only a couple extra hours north and we have a spare room ;-)
Pug hugs and kisses!
The Pug Posse

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

YAY! COME VISIT US!!!!

The Devil Dog said...

Wow, we can't believe your mom wouldn't do that for you. I think you should go on strike until she apologizes to you and makes plans to take you to Pugtoberfest.

Roxy

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

It's only like three inches! Your mom person wouldn't drive you three inches to meet up with some other puggies? Geesh. I could walk that far!

Archie and Melissa said...

hi harry!

emmitt says he wants to come with you too! norman's right, it is only like 3 inches from birmingham and maybe 13 from colorado!

Fred said...

Bummer! Road trips are the best!