Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tallulah Tuesday - Vogue

Do you know that Mom had Tubby's first professional photoshoot done within the first three months she had him?!?! Do you know he's had TWO professional photoshoots?

Do you know how many I've had - and let me remind you that I've been around for over a year now.

None. Zero. Zilch.

Well, until a few weeks ago.

Mom took us to this great pet store called Freek on a Leesh because they were hosting a fundraiser for Alabama Pug Rescue.

They have lots of fun toys and yummy treats, a do-it-yourself bath (yuck!) and a photography studio!!!

So, Mom let me have my first professional photo shoot.

I have to say, I can work a feather boa...




I think this is definitely my good side.



Okay, I let Tubby have some lens time too. I'm nice that way.



I hope you're all having a great week! Hugs and kisses - I promise not to forget you when I get discovered and become a big star!

13 comments:

Wilma said...

OMG Tallulah! The camera loves you! What a sweetie you are for letting Tubby sit in. I can see it made him very happy. So when is shoot number two? By my math, you are still behind!

Rachel said...

Aw, I love the last picture - "Tubby" might be in your spotlight, but you both look SO happy!

Chicas Libelulas said...

Hola Chicos!!
Ohh Tallula love the Feathers!!!
We like the photo of the both of you! you look very happy!!
Bechos
Spongy & Licky

Southern Fried Pugs said...

Awesome pawsome photos. Even better that you didn't eat the boa. Next time, demand pink!

Kisses,
the other Tallulah and her sisters Petunia and Isabelle

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh Tallulag
Your photo shoot captured some amazing photos of you.
You are so beauiful.
Good things come for those who wait, and it did for you.
I also love the photo you shared with Tubby
love
tweedles

Mia said...

LuLu, you are such a star!!! I don't thin kyou could take a bad picture!! =) The momma and I love the big smiles you and Harry are sporting in the last pic!! So adorable!!

~hugs~

Lilo

Kelly said...

Lulu, I am so proud of your diva-ness! You are working the feather boa, girlfriend!!!!

Salinger The Pug said...

FAAAAAAAABULOUS!!! Look at you working the boa sister!!!!!

Yeah....we think a MONTHLY photo shoot is in order!

Ease up on poor Harry with those "Tubby" cracks. Don't you know that he USED to be heroin chic model back in the day that lived on bully sticks and mineral water? After his "eye nip-tuck" he became addicted to Puggy pain killers and had to get out of that lifestyle so he started eating like a normal Pug. So cut him some slack and give him a kiss, ok?

(HAHAHAHA!)

Love,
S-Dog

Archie and Melissa said...

hi lulu!
oh my gosh!
you are a true model!
what a fabulous glamour shoot!
hugs to you, harry and your mom!

The Slimmer Pugs, Kitties, and Mama said...

Hi Harry & Tallulah!
Wesa yousa furiends the Slimmer Puggums and we noticed that we did not have yousa alls snail mail addy in our Bloggy Furiends Address Book. It is just for us'uns but makes getting out cards and packages to our furiends so much easier.
Please send yousa snail mail addy to our mama at mindyslimmer AT gmail DOT com.
Much luvums,
The Slimmer Puggums
George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, and Mimi

Apollo said...

Oh wow LuLu! You look HOT! That featherboa makes you look like a true diva!

Heather and Pumpkin said...

Great job on your first modeling gig!

Frances Louise said...

You look absolutely FABULOUS! And who says the camera adds 10 lbs? You are so photogenic!