Friday, May 9, 2008

My Birthday Weekend

Last weekend was my birthday. I turned the big 0-2 on Friday. First I got lots of kisses from my Mom when she woke up. Then she went to work, so it wasn't a great day. But THEN she came home and brought me presents! I got a monkey! I kept asking for a monkey because Le Mops and Chewie have monkeys. And now I have one! Mom said she has been too busy to post any pictures of my monkey. It's that Do Dah Day thing getting in the way of ME again....

So, anyway. I got a monkey and then I got cookies! They were good hand-made all natural cookies from my favorite store, Generation Dog.

Saturday Mom had to go walk through the parks with her Do Dah Day people and talk about where all the booths and stuff would go for Do Dah Day. I got to go with her! I love going to the park, although that was my first time. After the park we went to Rojo for chips and salsa and beer. I got water but my buddy Johnny kept sneaking me chips... and maybe I had a little beer too (even though I'm only 2 - or 14 depending on how you look at it). It was my birthday weekend, I'm allowed!

Sunday we didn't really do anything, but that's OK 'cause I was tired from the day before.

Mom promises to post pics really soon. Maybe she can tear herself away from her j-o-b and Do Dah Day long enough to give me the attention I deserve.

Snorts and Kisses,

Harry P

1 comment:

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Happy Birthday to you! I'm so glad you finally got your MONKEY!!!