Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Spring pics

Here are a few pictures Mom has taken of me (and Midi) recently. The first one shows me modeling my new Do Dah Day t-shirt. I tried to give Mom a really good view of the logo, so I pretended that I was eating. (Note from Harry's Mom: The ONLY way I could get a shot of Harry's back was to put food in his bowl. If there's not food distracting him, he's looking at me asking where food is.)



Here's a picture of my Midi Kitty. We were spending a nice afternoon outside together, but she kept pulling away from me. I guess it's not "cool" to hang out with your pug when you're a cat.



Harry Pugalicious in the garden!

6 comments:

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Great pics! Cats can be kind of snobby some times, so don't feel bad that your cat is too cool to be seen with you. They're perpetual teenagers :)

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

Harry Pugalicious- we are LOVING your blog, just discovered it. Come check us out too- we added you to our list, AND we have a fun contest today!

Harry Pugalicious said...

Thanks, Pug & Bugg. I'll check you out when I have a chance. Mom has me working my little pug paws off for this Do Dah Day thing.

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

Hi Harry!

We are doing a really fun contest over here at Pug & Bugg. It's called SOPHIE'S NEXT PUG MODEL! Check it out at this link: http://pugandbugg.blogspot.com/2008/05/biggest-baddest-contest-snpm.html

Hope you will be joining us! Tell alllll your friends!

Woof!

Sophie and Dixie

Archie and Melissa said...

Hi Harry!
It is so fun to find you through pug and bugg! Emmitt and I love your new shirt!
It is a pleasure to meet you!
Melissa and Emmitt

Nevis said...

Lovely pictures.