Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Snow and Rain

Turns out I hads two surprise visitors this weekend! First, my grandmama came up to see me Friday. She gave me and Midi lots of loving. She even brought us some turkey that was left over from Thanksgiving! (Mostly she gave it to Midi, but I managed to get a few pieces).

Later that night, when Mom and Grandmom were out having fun without me, something else came to visit me. Snow! It wasn't a whole lot, but there was still some left for me to sniff and pee on the next morning.

Here's my backyard in the snow.



Mom thought this plant looked pretty with snow on it.



I pees on the snow!


After my Grandmama lefts me, Mom took me to Generation Dog for a bath. I always smell so good after my bath, and I's always so happy to be clean.



I was such a good boy, I asked Mom if she would buy me some treats. She wasn't really getting the hint, so after this picture I went over to another bin and pulled out a bag of treats and said "this one! This is the one I wants!" It worked too. Mom bought me some yummy duck jerky!



Otherwise, my weekend was pretty boring. It's been really cold here, so I's been doing lots of sleeping. In the mornings while Mom gets ready to leave me, I gets in my bed with a stuffie or two and start warming up for my day of naps.



Today it's raining, so I's gonna be doing a lot more of this...



I hopes you puggies and peoples are all staying warm!

15 comments:

dw said...

Harry, you look so very handsome after your bath!!! You did indeed deserve the treats!

Freya's Human said...

Harry, I can't believe it snowed where you are! You totally look very handsome after your bath:D

Heather and Pumpkin said...

Oh I sent you a little snow from Chicago, I hope you liked it.

You know its very convenient to get one's hair done and groceries in the same place. I don't understand why people grocery stores don't offer baths to our humans.

xoxo
Pumpkin

Winston Wilbur said...

Oh boy! helping yourself to treats in the store. Well I am glads I am not the only puggers who does that. Mum gets so mad at petsmart for placing toys in bins low to the ground that I can help myself. She is then forced to purchase it for me as I have covered it in my slobbers. You should try it next time, it gets you a toy everytime.

winston

Salinger The Pug said...

Mom is LOL-ing at Pumpkin's comment! HAHAHAHAA!

Harry...did they give you MORE wrinkles when you got your bath?? You look like you're MELTING!

I hope you had fun in the snow! I like when it's as tall as me so I can tunnel through it and give mom heart failure!

Hmmm...duck jerky? Mom is going to have to pick some of that up for me!

Love,
S-Dog

Rosie said...

Hi Harry - You look handsome as ever after your baths. That snow looks like fun - we had just a tiny bits and now it is rain rain rain - I hates rain.

Nevis said...

Very handsome, indeed! Your name should be Harry Snugglicious!!!

Smushie Ranch said...

Careful peeing on stuff with snow Harry. You don't want to freeze your weenie off!

Yummers, good choice on the duck jerky!

xoxo
Stella & Gunther

Archie and Melissa said...

hi harry!

oh it looks cold everywhere! we did not think you would have snow too. stay warm my friend! we are so glad grandma came to see all of you! how fun!
xoxoxo
m & e

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Wow you had so many fun things this weekend. You are such a good pug peeing on the cold snows! Someday we will pees on it Mom says.

Paula said...

Harry;

You do not need a bath to look as handsome as your are.

Kelly said...

Ok, Harry... those wrinkly pictures of your sleeping might be the cutest EVER!!!!!!!

Hank said...

Harry, you are so dang cute. If you lived with me I'd let you pee on everything! (OK, so that's a lie.)

Hugs -

Sarah

Dana Orsborn said...

Hi Harry!

Your backyard looks beautiful with
all that snow! I bet it's really
cold! Hope you are staying
warm! Have a great
weekend!

-Dana & Penny

Rosie the Party Pug said...

I have no idea what snow is like but I sure do see a lot of it on the puggy blogs. We had ice on our grass...is that the same thing???