Saturday, January 30, 2010

Comment of the Week

Hey everypuggie. I's out of prison! Mom only keeps me there when she's at work (hopefully this is the last time forever!) Anyway, thanks to everypuggie for offering to break me out. If it happens again, I might takes you up on it.

Mom LOL'd when she read this comment, so it's our "Comment of the Week!"

Stella, Gunther & Betty has left a new comment on your post "Pug in Prison!":

Poor Harry! Ya know, I'll let ya in on a little secret...

When mom knows it's time for me to poop but I can't, she rubs my sides and tummy all fast and giggly. First it makes me fart up a storm and then BINGO, I gots to poop! She always laughs when I start farting. I can't figure it out, but whatever.

Pfffrrrt!
Gunther

3 comments:

Smushie Ranch said...

lol! Glad we could give your mom a good laugh Harry. Nothing brings a smile to your face faster than pug farts.. :P

Tweedles -- that's me said...

See,,,, everyone has their special way to make the poo poo dance happen.
We are glad you are out of prison!
xoxoxo
tweedles

Salinger The Pug said...

Is Beano safe for doggies? If so...we're going to send a CASE of it to Stella, Gunther and Betty's house!

It sounds like they really have an out of control farting situation going on over there!

We're glad you were "sprung" Harry!

Love,
S-Dog