Friday, December 5, 2008

I's Not Happy

Last night Mom was putting her clothes in that thing she uses when she goes away from home. I thought maybe we were going on an adveture but she said I's not going. What?!?! Who's gonna feed me? Who's gonna snuggle with me? Who's gonna take me for walks?

I's not happy.

She says she's going to see those Saints play again. I wants to know why can't she watch it on the TV. Why's she gots to go away? Mom says she is going to watch them in New Orleans because nothing compares to seeing them play in the dome. I dunno what that means but I's not happy.

I's going to stay with a neighbor lady that I likes a lot. She gives me treats and butt scratches. Maybe I'll just stays with her furever if my mom is gonna leave me all the times.

SIGH!

But she did get me a chew chew to take with me. I ates half of it last night! Maybe she shoulda gots me more than one!










Oh, yeah and Midi says "Hey". She gets to snuggle on the furry blanket. I don't. I's not happy.





Hopes all you's has a happy weekend. Hope your peoples don't abandons you!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Harry, aren't Mommas just SO MEAN to us?! You should see my post for today- my momma tortures me!

Hope that neighbor spoils you this weekend!!!!!!!

Eduardo said...

AAAAAWWWWWWW Harry! Sorry your Mommy left you! How could she leave you? At least you like the neighbor lady!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Anonymous said...

Your neighbor lady's life is probably so empty without a pug. By staying with her, you are bringing her joy and doing a very good deed. I bet you will have a nice weekend and get lots of spoiling.

xoxo
Pumpkin

Pug Posse said...

We're so sorry your momma is leaving you again! And for that football thing? That's just not right. We're glad our Mommy just watches it on tv, but sometimes she yells too much and kind of scares us, so maybe it would be better if she went to see it in person ;-)


We're jealous of the chew toy you got! That looks like a particularly yummy one! Our Mommy won't give us any more things like that because she thinks we fight too much over them. What's wrong with wanting what someone else has rather than your own?

Pug hugs and kisses!
The Pug Posse

The Devil Dog said...

That is too bad, Harry. We are sorry your mom is abandoning you. And yes, she should have got you more chew chews.

Roxy

Lorenza said...

Hi, Harry!
You had good reasons for not being happy!
At least you got a yummy treat!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Paula said...

Harry;

We found you bloggy via another pug bloggy. So sorry you Mom has left you for the football thing. How dare she.....lol.

Paula and the Pug Hugs trio