Friday, January 30, 2009

Freezing Friday


Hey there Pugs and Peoples! It's been a very cold couple of days for me and Mom and Midi T. Kitty. We didn't have any of the heat for TWO nights! Mom stayed home with us yesterday morning while the heater man came over but he couldn't fix our heater. He said the electrician man had to come fix it.

That man didn't come until this morning because we rents our apartment from a bunch of morons who have no sense of stuff being urgent even though we hads no heat and the temps were in the 20s last night. So, Mom was home with us again this morning while the other guy came to fix our heater.

Mom worked from home and me and the Midi did our best to keep her warm. She saids it's hard to type when there's a puggie in your lap with his chin on the laptop, but I dunno what she's talking about. She saids it's also hard when the Midi Kitty walks across the laptop and turns it off.




Mom is so uptight!



So, I had to try to get warm by getting in my toybox with my stuffies!



Keep me warm, Tiger and Snowman and Froggie and, ohhh I can't names you all. Just keep me warms!



Midi said she should be getting paid for working so hard on such a cold morning!



So, we gots the heats again and Mom went to work and left us. So, send us fun things to read 'cause we's bored.

9 comments:

Kelly said...

Harry! You look so sad and coooold! I would have kept you warm if I had been there. Mom says I am like a walking furnace.

I hope you have a good weekend! It's in the 50's here today... you can come over and play if you need a warm place to stay. I will feed you some stuff we have around the house... ya know, dirty laundry, dryer sheets, toilet paper rolls, etc.

P.S. Ummm.... my word verification is pussi. Awkward.

Eduardo said...

Glad you got heat now! Thats alot of toys you got! You look so cute in that box!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Archie and Melissa said...

hi harry and family!
i am so glad the heat is back on! harry you look so cute in your toy box and midi is very smart. those computers just distract our parents from... well... us!
xoxoxo
emmitt

Frances Louise said...

It sucks that you didn't have heat and that your mom couldn't stay home to snuggle with!

Unknown said...

Oh, Harry - Clementine says she would have climbed in that toybox with you and kept you warm! *wink wink*
Glad to hear it fixed now, though!

Heather and Pumpkin said...

You need to get your mommy to buy you an electric heated bed - that's kickin' it Chicago style!

I love your snowman collar, it sure says it all.

xoxo
Pumpkin

Rosie said...

Hi Harry,
I am glad you are alls warm now!! You are one of the cutest pugs I have ever seen - that face must make your mommy melt every morning!!

The Devil Dog said...

OMG we can't believe they let you go that long without heat. What absolute morons they are. We are glad it is fixed now. Crank it up and stay warm.

Roxy

Salinger The Pug said...

We're SO glad that your heat is back on...but we did like the cute pic of you in the stuffie box!

You are a VERY handsome Puggy!