Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday Mystery

Hello pugs and peoples! Hope everypuggie had a good weekend. I did. Mom and I cooked and chilled out watching the tv and slept late both days!

What did we cook? Well, I's gonna tell you but first I has a little message for Clementine.

Dear Clementine,

I thought abouts you all the weekend long. Here I am thinking about what you said on Saturday. The sweet, sweet fragrance of these Clementines helped me think.



I's so happy that you got to be home from the vet in times for the weekend. I's so happy that you's gonna be OK! Now I thinks Winston is a little too stuffy for you. I mean, look at him. He's always so serious looking! I knows, you's been with him a long time - but I thinks from time to time you maybe needs a distraction. You needs a fun, easy-going puggy. You needs a Pugalicious pug - Harry Pugalicious! No need to answers now - you just thinks about it! Oh, and I's ok with Winston 'cause I have lots of love to share and can't commit to one little puggie, not even one as cute as you! Anyways, I's all the way in Alabama, so I think we can only has an online romance anyway.

I hopes you got the good thoughts we sent - Mom made a cake in your honor. We's gonna send your Mom a write up about the Clementine Cake for a Friday! We also cooked some chicken and dumplings (I think cause you's cute as a dumpling!)

Now, let me tells you about the Monday mystery. Mom came home to visit me at lunch and we went out for the walkie. Every time we go outside, I runs over to the neighbor lady's house and looks to see if the cats left food for me. They's always got foods out there! Mom tells me "NO", but I do gets to have the foods the kitties drop out of the bowl.



So, after I checked the food bowl out, I went on my walks. In the yard next door there was this mystery bear! I dunno where he came from. Maybe he jumpeded from the 2nd story balcony. That's kinda what it looks like.



I checked to see if I knowed him.



I did not recognize him, so I sniffed his junk.



Still did not know who he is, so I decided to let him know this is MY neighborhood! (see what I's doin?!?!?!) snort!



When we went for walks after Mom came home from her job thingie, he was gone. I guess he got the message that I left on that bush!

5 comments:

Eduardo said...

Whoa you love your Clemmie like I love my Roxy, cept I'm a one pug dog!(you gotta get rid of those commite issues the ladies don't like that!)BOL!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

The Devil Dog said...

Oh Harry, you are so cute. I think Clemmie might just go for your "arrangement", but you can never tell.

God job with the bear, ha ha.

Roxy

Anonymous said...

Hello Winston, you are such a good boy! You really love your buddy...I have an award for you on my blog.

Unknown said...

Oh Harry, Clementine could never turn down such a studly, pugalicious fellow as yourself! The picture of you with the Clementines really won her over. She thinks a little long-distance play would be fun, and is looking forward to seeing the recipe for the cake you made in her honor :))

Archie and Melissa said...

hi harry!
what a great post! clemmie is lucky to have you!
xo
m & e