Looks like I's an honest puggie - at least some of my puggie friends wants me to be! My friends Roxy, Rosie and Coco ALL left me this award! I's sorry to just be getting to it.
So, this is what I's supposed to do:
When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!
1. I love getting baths! I know that's kinda strange, but bath-time means lots of time with Mom! The towel-dry is the best part!
2. When my Mom comes home - or when anybody comes over, I has to go get a stuffie and carry it around for them to see.
3. My favorite place when I's feeling a little shy or scared is the bathroom, under the sink. Mom keeps a little blanket there for me to lay on.
4. I eat cat poop.
5. I usually carry my stuffies around by the butt. I don't know why - it's just a better grip!
6. When I go to the groomer, I act all scared and shake and stuffs. That's just an act so Mom feels guilty for not bathing me herself. I really likes my spa time.
7. I likes to sleep on the back of the sofa - and I hate the sheet/blankets Mom puts up there. So, I pulls them down so I can sleep (shed) ON the sofa cushion!
8. Everytime I go outside for my walks I run down the stairs and out onto the porch to try to get cat food before Mom can stop me.
9. I hate having my nose wrinkle cleaned.
10. My new favorite place to sleep early in the morning is on Mom's head.
Ok - I think almost everypuggy has done this by now cause I's so late doing mine! But, if you hasn't done it... get busy with it!