Monday, August 4, 2008

Needs Meme II

So, Mom saw that Winston & Clementine's Mom did a human version of the google meme. She decided she would too. Here's what happened.

Heather needs Men... Now! Mom is nodding vigorously in agreement and I am too. I need a male role model!

Heather needs your help. See above.

Heather needs some body... guards. Yes, and Mom said they should be hot male body guards.

Just what Heather needs - an eccentric beauty parlor of her own. I do love a bath and a blow dry.

So, there it is pugs and people. Get to work finding hot men for my Mom who will take me to the park and give me treats and pet me all the time.

Snorts & Kisses,

Harry Pugalicious

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is too funny.. wild indeed

The Devil Dog said...

That is very funny. Thankfully mom doesn't need a man, because she would never find one who would put up with her, I mean us!

Roxy

Unknown said...

haha - those are good ones! And the pictures are sooo cute.

Unknown said...

OH - and, it can just be you in the picture, Harry - your mom doesn't have to be in it - so if you still have a picture of you being creative in some way you can send it to me tomorrow. If not - that's OK - you can still enter a picture in the next challenge.