Sunday, August 3, 2008

Needs

We saw this at Devil Dog's blog, and decided to play.

The rules: All you have to do is Google your first name with the word "needs" behind it and post the results.

Harry needs to learn the D.C. way. Um, OK. I've never been to D.C. Mom says she has but she doesn't think I should act the way most of those people do, especially that guy who lives in a big white house.

Harry needs some SERIOUS help! I know! I need help opening the refrigerator door 'cause I don't have thumbs!

Harry needs Hermione. Yeah, yeah so I have the same name as some wizard kid. I am NOT Harry Potter. I am Harry Pugalicious.

Harry needs to return. Have you missed me?

Harry needs to apologize. Huh? I didn't do anything. I beens sleepin' all day.

Harry needs to be ignored not supported. No! No ignoring Harry Pugalicious. I will not have it!

I see Harry needs more attention. See? Not ingored.. more attention!

Snorts & Kisses,

Harry P.

2 comments:

The Devil Dog said...

Hi Harry! We are glad you had fun with that meme. I thought it was tons of fun. Lucky was only so so about it. hee hee

Have a good day.

Roxy

Archie and Melissa said...

hi harry!
great post!
xo
m & e