Monday, February 9, 2009

I'd like to thank the pugcadamy....

Great news! Lovely, sweet, irresistable Clementine's Mom (what's that?) Oh, yeah, she's Winston's mom too... Anyway, their Mom gave us this fabulous award because of the recipe we sent in for Foodie Friday!



So here are the rules! List 6 things that make you happy. Pass the award on to 6 bloggers for Kreativ. Link to the blogger who gave you the award. Link to the blogs receiving the award. Notify the recipients.

Since Mom made the cake and turned in the recipe, I's letting her say what makes her happy.

1. Midi T. Kitty and Harry Pugalicious make me happier than anyone/anything else. Midi and I have been through some rough times when I had no one else around me but her. She's my baby girl. Harry makes me laugh every day - even on the bluest of days.

2. My family. I'm lucky to I have a very close relationship with my parents. My mom is my best friend. They are always supportive (even when I think they aren't completely on board with my decisions).

3. My job. Let's face it, in today's economy just having a job is a reason to be happy. I have a bonus in that I actually really enjoy my job and like and respect the people I work with. For the first time in a long time that respect goes both ways. That and my company does amazing things and I'm glad I can be a small part of it.

4. Chocolate. How can chocolate NOT make you happy?

5. Sushi. I love, love, love sushi. Really good sushi puts a great big smile on my face and I swear I almost do a happy dance after the first bite.

6. Days like today. It's February and it's 68 degrees and incredibly sunny. I had my sunroof open and the Jimmy Buffet station playing on my way home at lunch.

So, I may duplicate some, but I'm giving this award to:

Eduardo's Mom because of her pet photography. Eduardo is such a good subject!

Clover's people - have you seen their fort?

And Norman's Mom - she throws some fabulous parties!

4 comments:

Eduardo said...

This is my Mommy's first award! Eduardo's Mommy here: Thank you, thank you! This is my very first award, & thanks for liking my photograhy, I love to take photos of Eduardo! Sushi also makes me very happy! Congrats on your award!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle & his Mommy!

Kelly said...

Congrats on the award, Harry! My momma LOVES sushi too!

Rosie said...

Hi Harry - We left you this award too!

The Devil Dog said...

Those are great things to be happy about. As for chocolate, how could mom have forgotten to put it on her list. One only wonders.

Roxy