Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tallulah Tuesday... Fashionista Pug

Hey everyone. I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I know my brother already told you about our weekend, but I think he left a few things out. The most exciting thing he didn't tell you about is how I got to go shopping! That's right. We were at a shopping center after all. So, I waltzed right into J. Crew and Saks Fifth Avenue! And do you know what happened? I was adored! Sales people swarmed around me to pet me and tell me how pretty I am.

It's no wonder Harry didn't tell you... he's clearly jealous.

Mom didn't even know this about The Summit until we signed on to sell t-shirts there for Do Dah Day, but they are pet-friendly. Lots and lots of stores there allow well-behaved pugs like myself into the shops. Isn't that fabulous?

Mom says if she were rich she totally would have bought me a diamond collar at Saks. Unfortunately all we did was go in to use the facilities. Still, we barely made it through cosmetics because so many people wanted to come see me. It was so much fun being a celebripug! I could get used to this life!

Here I am resting and keeping a low profile.



I made Harry stay in the front to be my bodyguard in case any fans got a little too crazy!

This having a furever home sure does rock! I wonder what Mom has in store for me next!

6 comments:

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Lulu you are such a cute fashionista pug!

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Hello LuLu -

Just leave it up to a stinky brother to leave out important details...Especially when those details involve OH Hello...SHOPPING!!! We loves to shop! Loves it!!! Mommy doesn't take us enough! I want a Valentino dress (he has Puggies too) and my sis Izzy wants that collar you were talking abouts too!
We needs to do it BH style and go to rodeo drive and shops it up!!!
Next times tell Harry not to leave outs 'dem important details!!!

Your new girlfriends,
Josie and Izzy

Apollo said...

Very cool! Even though I'm not a queen like Salinger and Pugsley, I do like to shop. Some of the shops on the Magnificent Mile in Chicago allow us to shop too. And with their dog beach with miles of fenced in beach (sand and water); Chicago is a great place to vacation. Mommy takes me to Chicago every year for my vacation. See if you Mom will let you guys come too.

Fred said...

Wowowow--I never got to go to The Summit when I lived in Bham!

Kelly said...

Oh Lulu, I am SO not surprised that you had so many admirers!

My momma just wants to smooch you right through the computer screen!

I know I have told you before, but I am so glad you joined your family. You are just PERFECT! (even if you occasionally slip out the door and give your momma a heart attack!!)

:)

Salinger The Pug said...

Ummmm...HELLOOOOO???? You got to go SHOPPING?????????

I'm pawsitively GREEN with envy over this! I keep begging mom to take me to our fabulous mall with all the fancy-schmancy stores but apparently mom would have to put a big handle harness and orange vest on me and pretend to be blind.

Grrrr.

Love,
S-Dog