Friday, April 2, 2010

TGIL

It's Thank Goodness It's LuLu day on Harry's blog!!!!!

My brother had a big itchy spot on his neck this morning, so Mom gave him a little pink pill to help with the itching. And now....he's asleep, knocked out, sawing logs, all of those things that mean he doesn't know I'm taking over his blog!!!!

Hello blogger friends, I'm Tallulah Babygirlpug. You can call me LuLu!

I have lots of stuff to tell you about but I can't say everything all at once because Harry might wake up. So, I'm gonna tell you about something really important. My Easter dress!

I got this in the mail early this week and Mom said it's from this lady named Punchy who loves pugs. Check it out!



Isn't it beautiful?!?



Punchy, if you're reading this... I want you to see how happy I am in my Easter dresss. See my tail? Happy curly tail!



Now, do any of you know anything about a bunny that's supposed to come see me this weekend? I hear he brings treats! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

XOXO,
LuLu

14 comments:

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

You looks wonderful in your dress. You needs to get a pain of Punchy PJs next...I loves mine!

Happy Easter~

Tuni

Archie and Melissa said...

hi lulu and harry!
happy happy easter!

we love you new dress lulu!

xoxoox
m & e

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Happy Easter Harry and LuLu! Good thing your brother is knocked out.. You looks soooo pretty in your new Easter Dress!!! Mommy says your adorable! I'm sure you will gets lots of goodies!

XOXO
Josie, Izzy, and Anakin

Smushie Ranch said...

Lulu, you look beautiful in your dress. I love it! Glad you got a few words in before Harry woke up.

Happy Easter!
Stella, Gunther and Betty

Winston Wilbur said...

Lulu what a gorgeous dress, you will for sure make all the boy puggers drool!! BOL

Happy Easter Weekend

Winston

agent99 said...

LuLu, your dress is smashing! Have a very happy Easter, whatever that means.

love
Gen & the Foo

Mia said...

Lulu, you look fabulous in your new Easter dress!!! I loves my Punchy dress!!! You are gonna popular with the boys!! =) As for the bunny, mine brings PEEPS!!!! The momma and I share them!!

Hope you and Harry have a Happy Easter!!

~Kisses~

Lilo

Punchbugpug said...

Lulu, I am so glad you love your new dress. I am happy to have made it for you! I hope your first Easter in your new home is wondeful!!!! Please give Harry a lick for us all!

Apollo said...

Oh Lulu! You look BEAUTIFUL!

Kelly said...

Lulu!

You look STUNNING in your dress! I mean, really... just perfection.

I am so glad you joined your family. We all love having you around!!!

xoxo

Jemima Jones Beck said...

You look beautyful!

Hank said...

Hi, Lulu!

What a lovely frock! I'm so jealous!

Lick ya later!

Molly

Adventures of two Indianapolis Girls said...

Beautiful dress. Mom says I need to start dressing more feminine now that I have a love interest (Apollo is hot!)

Salinger The Pug said...

Hi LuLu! Mom and I are catching up with our bloggie friends and I almost fell over at how FABULOUS and FIERCE you look in your new Punchy dress!!!!!

Work it, Girl!!!!

Love,
S-Dog