Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Weekend with Friends

Sorry to just now be writings about my weekend with Libby. Mom didn't feel good on Monday and stayed home. That was good for us pugs but it threw the rest of her week offs.

Libby came to see me Friday night. Yes, Louis came too. (I's telling this story, LuLu. You gets your turn next Tuesday!) So anyways, Libby and Louis and their Mom came to see us Friday night. Libby was so excited to see me! LuLu kinda freaked out at first because our house went from calm to crazy in about 2 seconds when they came through the door!

We all ran around in the backyard chasing each others and having fun. Then we got in just in time cause the rest of the night it stormed!

We were all goings to go to Pugs on Parade for Alabama Pug Rescue the next day, so Libby and Louis modeled their outfits for us. The costume contest theme was "From the Garden". Louis is the bumble bee.




Libby was sweet and gave LuLu a new dress. Here's LuLu modeling it (laying on the blanket Mom made her).



Saturday we all gots up excited about Pugs on Parade but it was still raining. Turns out the event was postponed until Sunday. We were all really sad. Somehow we managed to comfort ourselves by laying around all day and sleeping.

Libby seemed to feel better if she snuggled up to me.



For some reason Louis liked snuggling with me too. I guess I's a role model for him.



We all gots left at home Saturday night when our Moms went to a party. Then Libby and Louis went home Sunday. LuLu and I had to work Sunday folding shirts for Do Dah Day so we still didn't get to go to Pugs on Parade! Maybe next year.

In case anypuggie out there is counting, that's 3 weekends in a row we's had to work!

10 comments:

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

How fun you got to hangs with your pug friends!! Too bad you had to works 3 weekends in a row...what do you get paids?

Dallas Clark, Reggie Wayne, and Peyton Annie Manning said...

Bless your hearts! Y'all need a vacay! :) It is nice to see you working hard for all the little Puggies who need to find their forever homes. Good for you!

The Pug Corral

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Hello...
It's Josie here.

Your pictures are soooo cute!!! I love your bee costumes!!!

xoxo Josie

Smushie Ranch said...

Oh Harry, you're just an irresistible snugglicious Pug!

So sorry to hear your event was canceled. That's such a bummer. Hopefully you guys will get to go next year.

Stella, Gunther and Betty

Tweedles -- that's me said...

We were looking at all those pictures and we wondered if it was possible for any of you to get any cuter!!!
Your little outfits are adorable and I especially like all the cuddle pictures in the blankeys cause that is what I like to do too.
I am happy that you got to spend some wonderful time with your friends
love
tweedles

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Too bad you didn't get to go to the parade, but at least you got to spend time with friends!

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

Apollo said...

Gosh, what slave drivers! And no treats?! I'm glad you got to hang out with Libby - she's a fine looking Pug. Sorry to hear about missing out on the parade and your Mom getting sick. At least you get another year to look forward to it...

Heather and Pumpkin said...

Gee Harry, I think your Mommy adopted Lulu so she would have more pug labor! I work hard too, but only at glamorous things like modeling and acting. And I don't get out of bed for less than 10 treats a day.

xoxo
Pumpkin

Kelly said...

Dear Harry,

I hope you had a great birthday! I think the world of you!

Love,
Pearl

P.S. Hi Lulu!!!

Mia said...

Sorry you missed the parade, but it looks like you still had a good time with Libby and Louie!!! What's up with the momma working your like dogs?!?!?!? Doesn't she know that's not right???? We'll stage a protest for you!!!

~Kisses~

Lilo