Hey there. Harry's Mom here.
Today at work, they were giving out free pedometers to employees. I got one, wore it for a little bit but thought of a much better use for it. I'm going to track the pug's mobility while I'm at work! I call it the Great Pug Pedometer Experiment.
If you would like to join in, here's what you need:
A pedometer (this is just a cheapie, so I don't expect accurate results).
A collar - place the pedometer on the collar.
An unsuspecting, trusting pug. Place pedometer-clad collar on pug.
I suspect that Harry's movement after I leave for work every day consists of:
1. Hop on sofa
2. Climb to back of sofa and lie down.
3. Jump from nap spot upon hearing Mom's arrival home.
It may vary something like this:
1. Check to see if there's any food in bowl.
2. Hop on sofa
3. Climb to back of sofa and lie down.
4. Jump from nap spot upon hearing Mom's arrival home.
I may be surprised. He may travel 1,000s of paces while I'm at work. We'll see!