Friday, April 17, 2009

Shhhh!!!! Don't tell Harry!

Harry's Mom here. The pug's birthday is coming up soon and I see this as the perfect opportunity to get him a new food dish (what could he like more, right?). I have to get him something heavy because his current metal bowl slides all over the floor. You pug parents know exactly what I'm talking about! I come home and it's on the other end of the kitchen - even though there's been no food in it since breakfast, well before I even left the house!

Of course I've found the perfect bowl, now I just have to pick the right design. So, I'm enlisting your help. Check out the pug designs on Pugnotes.com and then vote on the poll I've posted on the right. Harry will never notice the poll - he's too busy checking out his girlfriends when he's online ;-)

I'm looking at A28, A68, A30 and A61.

Thanks for the help and I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I voted, I voted! They are all so cute! I won't tell Harry, don't worry.

He is going to be SO surprised, AND I just read that he will be partying at Emmitt's for his b-day?! ME TOO! OMD I can't wait!!!

Archie and Melissa said...

emmitt here!

oh my goodness. you are so cute. :) i cannot wait to have you at the party to celebrate your birthday with you!

i am the luckiest pug ever!

i am going to start baking a special cake for you now and since the party is a couple weeks away, you can imagine how BIG it is going to be!

hmmmm... i will make a little door in the back so that pearly poo can jump out of it!

xoxoxox
emmitt

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

Hi! i voted! shhhh!!! ill be at the party, too, but i still need to tell emmitt that I am comming.

Stubby said...

Harry's Mom - I love these bowls! I have asked Mom to buy me one of my birthday too. I haven't picked out my design yet, so maybe I will have everyone vote for one just like you did. Stubby xoxo