I gots an award a few week or so ago and I was just gonna post it today. Then, I went to read my girlfriend Rosie's blog and she gaves me another one! So now I gots two awards to post. Both from my girl Rosie. She's so sweet!
First, she gave me this one:
The award rules say:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post rules on your blog.
3. Write five random things about yourself.
4. Tag random people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged.
OK - Five random things about me.
1. My favorite spot while Mom is gone is the back of the sofa, cushion closes to the door.
2. So far the only food I don't like is celery.
3. Every morning when Mom goes to take her shower, I climb into my toy box to hang out with my stuffies.
4. When anyone comes over (and when Mom gets home from where she goes), I go get a stuffie so I'll have it with me when I greets them.
5. I get excited every time Mom says we's going to tinkle but I's really only exciting cause I get to go look for cat food on the porch.
I's gonna tag these puggies:
Clementine (cause I love learning more about her!)
I also got this grand piano from Rosie. Thank, Rosie!!!
Life really is grand for me. I's so lucky that those people at SEPRA rescued me and that they put me and my Mom together. That would be enough, but then I gots all these great new pugs and peoples in my life because of my bloggie. Thanks to alls of you!
I's gonna pass this along to some of you that has become really special to me: