Tuesday, September 30, 2008

10 things I love that begin with "P"


Boy, it took Harry a long time to come up with 10 "R" things. Hopefully that's just cause he's not great at spelling and I'll have no problem with "P".

1. Pugs! Obvious I know, but so true. I'm suspicious of anyone who doesn't love pugs. They are so sweet and funny and loving. My life is so much better because of Harry Puglicious.

2. Peanut butter. I eat it straight off the spoon, on crackers, on celery, peanut butter & banana sandwiches, pb & apples. Yummy peanutty goodness.

3. Purple. By far, my favorite color.

4. Pie. I rarely eat pie, but I do love it. This time of year I start craving apple pie but I love almost all pies. Especially cream pies... yum! Banana cream, chocolate cream, coconut cream.... my mouth is watering!

5. Pansies. The happiest flower ever.

6. Pens. I rarely put pen to paper anymore, but I love a good pen. What's more, I really dislike a bad pen. If someone hands me one of those icky blue ink cheap Bic pens I have trouble putting it in my hand, like it has cooties or something.

7. Presents. Who doesn't like a present? I actually love giving presents as much as receiving. There's such a joy that comes with finding something someone really loves and hadn't thought to buy for themselves.

8. Privacy.

9. Panties. Well, lingerie in general. I don't know why - there's certainly no one around to see it but I love buying new undies! (So much for privacy, huh?)

10. Purple Haze. As in, Abita Purple Haze beer from Louisiana. It's my favorite!

Send me and Harry a comment if you would like to play and we'll send you a letter!

4 comments:

The Devil Dog said...

We would love to play. Both Lucky & me. Mom loves Pilot Precise V5 pens and hates cheap ickky Bics as well. Both letters were a lot of fun. (Give Lucky a really hard letter, okay?)

Roxy

Puddleglum said...

Nice list!

I loves peanut butter too!

Nevis said...

Panties?

See, it's always the quiet ones...! :P j/k

Eduardo said...

Peanut butter is the best! Mommy loves pie & panties, not together though...well maybe together:) (mommy note: sometimes Eduardo is too silly)
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle