Thursday, September 25, 2008

Award! and Common Threads

First, I gots an award!!! Puddleglum gave me this awesome award. He's so nice.




Keeping in the spirit of those who have received it before me, I'll nominate those who commented on my last post, well at least those who don't already have it. Emmitt, Roxy and Lucky, and The Puppies!

I's had a lots of time to think about my blogging buddies while I been gettin over my surgery. So, I thought it would be fun to list some common threads between us (me and Mom) and our blogger friends.

Manicdote - Rufi and Napolean: They lives in Alabama and we lives in Alabama. Hopefully we'll get to meet some day!

Coco - Coco lives in South Florida and my Mom lived in South Florida for a year. But that was a long time before me.

Puddleglum - NFL!!!! Even though we roots for the different teams, we share a love for the pros. AND we both roots for Reggie Bush 'cause he's on Puddy's Dad's fantasy team!

The Puppies - we's live in the same city! I know we'll get to meet some day. And all of you know how I love boxers!

Good Boy Norman Featherstone - his Mom lived in Mobile and my Mom is from Mobile. They also both went to the same college (Mom says "Go Jags" but there's lots of sarcasm in her voice).

Anybody else have common threads with your fellow bloggers?

3 comments:

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

We are so glad you feel better!! And you know what we have in common? We HATE the vet!!!!!

Archie and Melissa said...

hi harry!
oh thank you for the award! you are the sweetest!
we love you!
m & e

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

Hi Harry! Did your mom like living in South Florida? My mom lived in California for 3 months and although it was a short period of time, she has very sweet memories of those days.