Friday, September 5, 2008

Special Agent Pugalicious Reporting In

Hi pugs and people. I have recovered from my work-filled evening and am ready to report back to you my findings.

First of all, there were two (2) cats. Not only were there two of them, but they looked just alike! It was very confusing for a pug, not knowing which cat was where, when. One of the cats just watched me (probably trying to plot my demise) while the other cat actively stalked me everywhere I went. At one point he cornered me in the hallway and I thought I was a goner for sure!

(A note from Harry's Mom)
The cats were very sweet. One was a little more shy and stayed away from Harry while keeping a watchful eye. The other one did follow him, tried to play with his tail and just wanted Harry to play in general. He did corner my big brave pug in the hallway - but had Harry not been obsessed with getting to the cat food that was behind a bedroom door, that probably wouldn't have happened.


Ahem... so, anyway. The lady was so nice to me. She had a special treat for me, my favorite one too - a cannoli from Generation Dog!!! After I ate that, I let her love on me and scratch my booty. Her boyfriend was there too - and he was just as nice. They were clearly in love with me and it's a wonder I wasn't pugnapped on the spot!

So, I think that's going to be a wonderful home for a pug. She is looking at a little girl pug who's just over a year old and came from a puppy mill. She'll be very lucky to have such a good home - almost as lucky as me!

1 comment:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi harry!

oh what a great reporter you are!

it sounds like a wonderful visit!

Have a great weekend!

m & e