Monday, September 15, 2008

My Weekend


I hope all the pugs and people out there had a good weekend. Mine was pretty good. Saturday morning I got to go for a ride. I though maybe Mom was taking me to the farmer's market but she took me to some people's house instead. We were doing another home visit, but not for a pug this time. Nope, I've become doggyspace friends with this cool guy named Cajun. Cajun is an American Pit Bull Terrier. His Mom lives in my Mom's hometown and is co-founder of the Bama Bully Rescue. You should check out their site, Mom learned a lot about this breed that so often gets a bad rap.

So, anyway. We went and visited a couple who want to adopt a pit bull rescue. They already have a dog (a very big dog named Rocco), but want a play mate for him. Rocco was super sweet. We're not sure what he is but we are thinking maybe lab and bull mastiff or something 'cause he was giant! Apparently his best friend is a pug so we got along great.

Sunday we watched the Saints. For a while we were watching the Saints win, but something went wrong in the last quarter and Mom kept yelling at the TV and was not happy. The rest of Sunday was pretty sad at our house. Mom says sometimes it's tough being a Saints fan. I guess she's right.

6 comments:

Eduardo said...

I'm glad you had a good weekend! My weekend was good because my Mommy is home! I like your hat Harry!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Puddleglum said...

Yeah, Dad did that too this weekend because he's a Broncos fan.

I hid under the bed.

BTW, tell Reggie Bush thanks for the punt return!

The Devil Dog said...

What a cute phot of you in the hat. We are sorry your mom is unhappy with the Saints. Dad is happy with the guys named Pat. Mom knows several people with pit bulls that are very sweet and even temepered. Shame on Michael Vick.

Roxy

Le Mops said...

Mah mama is a redsins fans. She was really happy the 'Aints lost...There is always next week! I don't get this footsball thing!
*snorT*
Le Mops

Nevis said...

Adorable photo!

And omg, that article is...wow! That's nuts about Palin!

Nevis said...

I know! I am addicted to Marvo on Impulsive Buy. I don't know how he manages to eat some of that crap. The toothpaste is TOTALLY nasty.